Thursday, April 17, 2014

Back In Black











Happy Friday Eve!

Can we talk about the cold snap yesterday?  Ridic.  

I don't know why I have been craving black this week, but I will blame it on the weather.  Makes sense.  This cropped sweater from Poof! Apparel was the perfect top to satisfy both the cold chill and my morose tendencies this week.  I kept the look chic and monochromatic with a pair of structured leggings and some fav accessories.  You can find more fab pieces from Poof! Apparel on their Facebook & Instagram pages! 

I hope everyone has a wonderful Thursday!  I am just trying to keep my eyes open until Friday at 5.  The hubby, puppies & I are packing up and heading West for family Easter time.  I get to hug my parents for the first time since Christmas, and I may just tackle them.   

PS - don't forget to enter the Gotham Decay Giveaway!

Follow on Bloglovin

linking up with:  Bethany // Meghan // Agi // Erin // Jacqueline // Tara
Skimlinks Test

7 comments:

  1. Can't go wrong with an all black outfit! You look so chic! Have a great weekend at your parents house!

    xo, Erica
    Casually Styled

    ReplyDelete
  2. The outfit is so classic!

    Serena
    http://sfashion903.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this monochromatic look! That sweater is so chic!

    Maggie
    www.PolishedClosets.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. There's something so chic about an all black outfit and you're totally rocking it!!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeatsoles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. uhh i feel you on the weather! it snowed here on monday, i thought it had to be a joke. i have been rocking dark neutrals like it's my job because i am in depression mode waiting for spring to return!

    at least you had an adorable sweater to get you through the cold!

    xo mk
    goldhattedlover.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the all black! And that crop sweater is the cutest!

    xo, kate
    For The Love Of Fancy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this monochrome black outfit!
    -Alex of http://snippetswithalex.com

    ReplyDelete