Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Spring Bags & Puppies


Happy Wednesday, loves!

Today my girl Shannon from Upbeat Soles and I are teaming up to show you two ways to style your bright Spring bags.  First of all, let me tell you how much I adore Shannon and her style.  She is such a boho babe and I know you will fall in love with her blog.  You can find all of her outfit deets here.

Who doesn't love a bright crossbody or tote for Spring?!  It can add such a needed pop of color (I love the contrast of Shannon's pink bag against the white denim) or create a fun rainbow effect like in my look.  










Do you know what I love about this Gotham Decay tote even more than the vibrant lavender hue and spacious interior?!  The fact that it is completely animal and cruelty free.  Yep, I know.  Amazing quality and nobody got hurt.  As a vegetarian and fur-mom (and someone who sobs uncontrollably at the ASPCA commercials...seriously, I cannot watch them) I completely applaud the GD brand for giving fashionistas the option of a "better leather" bag.  I love having the option of sporting a Gotham Decay tote, clutch or cuff (did you see the matching cuff? adorable, right?) and saving a life.  And I know my two peanuts do too.  You are going to swoon over the Gotham Decay collection right now.  I already sport this clutch on the regular (see here) and I have my wishlist stocked with this structured tote and a fun hologram bag.

I know there is a lot going on in this look, but I feel that it still jives.  This blouse from The Girl That Loves is sups bright and cheery (again, I cannot tell you guys how obsessed I am with this company.  Everything in their line calls out to me in my sleep) and I finally got out of my hair down-parted slightly to the right-loose curls hairstyle with a fun new accessory from Gina Made It.  This sparkly, knotted hairband is just what this blogger needed for these crazy windy Spring days, and it helps get me out of my hairstyle slumps.  

Thanks for staying with me.  Enjoy your hump day!

Follow on Bloglovin

Linking up with:  Shanna // Lindsey // Jessica // Alison

11 comments:

  1. You look adorable (love the ponytail!) I really, really love that blouse, perfect color on you!

    xo, Erica
    Casually Styled

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that top - the pops of color in this outfit are so cute!

    Abby
    www.champagneplans.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blouse is beautiful I adore the print on it.
    Gorgeous outfit, you look amazing xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your outfit! That top is gorgeous!

    Lindsey
    http://thriftandshout.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this top on you! and the color of your tote bag is so gorgeous!

    xo,
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your pups are sooooo cute!!! Love doing this collab with you I had so much fun and I'm obsessed with you hair! Looks so cute!!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeatsoles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your blouse is too fun and so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This blue top is absolutely fabulous on you!! Such a gorgeous girl!!

    Jenna from Visions of Vogue

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am loving this bright top!! Your puppies are adorable! If only my cats would cooperate like them haha :)

    Maggie
    www.PolishedClosets.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look so beautiful! I absolutely love tou top!

    X Sara

    ReplyDelete
  11. The colors in this top are gorgeous on you! I also love the pop of lavender with the bag!

    styleinasmalltown.com

    ReplyDelete