Thursday, November 21, 2013

A Printed Coat





 
 
 
 
Happy Friday Eve!
 
Shewl.  It has been a rough week.  November is one of the busiest months at my 9-5 gig, things are picking up with the blog, Holiday shopping and planning have begun, getting back in shape {nope} volunteer projects, etc. etc....  Anxiety is in full swing in my day-to-day and I find myself making list after list to deal with it {please tell me I am not the only one that feels making the same list 6 times a day helps to relieve some of my anxiety about time management.}  But, as much as I like to complain about it, I like busy.  I love busy.  I have always been the girl who signs up for just one more task even though I will be crying at 1:00 in the morning trying to finish everything.  I just feel better about myself and life when I have a full plate. 
 
I also love printed coats.  They are such an easy way to add interest to a typically plain outfit.  I found this b&w one at a local boutique a few years ago for a steal and I wear it more than I ever thought I would.  I paired it with this nude number from my most recent tote and kept everything else a tad conservative for work.
 
If you follow me on Instagram, you have probably noticed a new additional to the daily stack.  This adorable tan bracelet from Chelsea Carroll Designs is handmade and completely customizable.  I chose to add M <3 M charms {Maggie & Matt}.  There are hundreds of options with all of the colors and charms available.  Go check out her website and create one to remind you of someone/something special.  -or to just add to the arm party. 
 
Thanks for reading!  Checkout today's linkups below.  Also - I am very excited to announce that this look was chosen as one of the featured three in the Three-fer Thursday Linkup hosted by Bethany of Perfectly Coutured and Meghan of Every Day Fashion and Finance. Make sure to check out these ladies and their weekly Thursday Linkup.  Besides being two of the sweetest blogging gals I know, they both have a completely relatable style and will help you look adorable on a daily basis!
 

Follow on Bloglovin
 

15 comments:

  1. Love your coat!!! And those boots, I want them in my closet right now! You are not alone, I am also a freak about making lists more than once, whatever works! Stopping by from Glitz and Glam.
    xo,
    Monica
    http://glamvolution.blogspot.com
    http:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, Monica! It's good to know I'm not the only Type-A in the blogosphere :)

      Delete
  2. Stopping by from Working Girl with Style Linkup! I love this coat! I need a printed coat in my life :)

    <3 Vicki
    wildeinthecity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such an easy way to add a spark to your outfit! Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  3. Love the coat and THAT CLUTCH! Gorgeous.
    Visiting from the Look What I Got Link Up :)
    Jessi
    http://haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice outfit and those shoes/booties are to LIVE for! Man, I love them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The booties are still available on the Target website! They are a really good price point for the quality. I love anything with a heel, so I was sold! :)

      Delete
  5. Another gorgeous look! Loving that fun coat! Thanks for sharing with Three-fer Thursday!
    xo Bethany
    www.perfectlycoutured.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl! And thank you for the feature today on Three-fer! xo

      Delete
  6. I do as well! It makes me feel like I have just the right amount of edge :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely look! That coat!! And the boots!!

    Tracy @ Its Mostly About Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a great look! The only printed coat I own is leopard print, but you're definitely making me want to invest in another. I also love the way you layered your necklaces!

    Kaitlin
    www.teaandsequins.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your coat:) that clutch is absolutely beautiful:)))))
    Kisses Beata

    ReplyDelete