Monday, June 9, 2014

Like Peanut Butter & Jelly




Enza Sunscreen c/o | Enza aloe c/o - USE CODE SUMMERMODA FOR 25% OFF!

Happy Monday, Y'all!

This weekend was full of sun & fun - maybe a little too much fun - and since it was even a smidge pretty out Saturday, the plans included a boat ride.  And even though it was a little overcast, I was so excited to try out my new BFF duo from Enza - a 30 spf sunscreen and a nourishing aloe gel.  

The older I get, the more I realize the importance of using suncreen - even on the cloudy days.  That freshly burnt look is just not cutting it anymore.  And since my face is extremely sensitive to oily products I have to find sunscreens that protect without breaking me out.  This Advanced Protection from Enza is perfect for the job!  It is extremely mild with no scent and kept my skin hydrated and protected without a greasy feel.  It even has vitamins A, C & E to promote healthy skin.  

And what goes better with sunscreen than Aloe ?!  Even if you avoid a burn your skin still needs to be quenched from all of that time in the sun.  The Enza Nutri-Gel is AHHmazing!!  I can feel my skin sighing with relief when I apply it.  It is so silky and soothes without the typical stickiness of a drug-store aloe product.  The Nutri-Gel is great for rosacea, minor irritations and even to soothe-out bruising.  It's definitely one of those products you want to keep stocked year-round!

What's the best news about my new Summer skincare dynamic duo??!?  You can shop them for 25% OFF until JUNE 30th with code SUMMERMODA!   - and ps the Nutri-Gel is already on sale for 50% off !!

I hope you had a wonderful weekend as well!

Follow on Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this Maggie! Sunscreen is so important! I love hearing about a sunscreen that isn't greasy and won't break you out! I'll have to check this out for sure!

    Hope you had a nice weekend!

    xo, Erica
    Casually Styled

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never used to use sunscreen and as I have gotten older I won't go to the beach or pool without it! I have not tried Enza, I'll have to look into it!


    Xo,L
    simplylowcountry.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ive never tried Enza, but I am always looking for good sunscreens, especially for the face! Might have to check this out!

    <3 Shannon
    upbeatsoles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete