Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Mermaid Jewels











Happy Hump Day!

Whenever I wear a combination of blues & greens I feel like a mermaid.  Probably because I want to be one when I grow up.  And every mermaid needs amazing jewelry.  I think this gorgeous starfish bangle from Shinymix is the perfect accessory for under-the-sea life...and for Summer in general.  

And since I know you all want to be mermaids too, Shinymix & I are giving away a starfish bangle to one lucky reader !!  Your wrist will thank us later.  Make sure to check out all of the fabulous baubles from Shinymix in the mean time!  You can shop with code MODAANDTHEMAR for 15% OFF through the end of June & as always, free U.S. shipping!  

Good Luck!


linking up with:  Shanna / Lindsey / Alison

8 comments:

  1. Don't you know I whipped through those entries?! Every coastal-living girl should have one of those bracelets b/c every coastal-living girl wants to be a mermaid :)

    Heather | Port City Prescription

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay this look is gorgeous on you! Blue is your color. I am dying over that purse. It's my ultimate wish! Hope you'll join our link up thats on the blog today!

    xo, Amy Ann
    The Real Arnolds

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving this maxi!!!! The embroidered detailing on the top is so pretty! What a great shade of blue, too. xoxo Danielle @ www.fortheloveofleopard.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That dress is so gorgeous on you! And it pairs perfectly with that bracelet!

    xo Kylie
    www.dressinsparkles.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutley gorgeous! I love your simple jewelry against the dress--and how cute is that bracelet?! :)

    tori
    FashionBlingGirlyThings

    ReplyDelete
  6. GIRL! This dress is perfection! Love the starfish bracelet too... I used to have one and broke it while I was out :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. okay, this is one of my favorite looks of yours, you just look STUNNING!! i love all the details in the bracelets and that blue is just perfect on you!

    xo mk
    gold-hatted lover

    ReplyDelete
  8. Soooooo cuteeeee!!!!! Love colorful maxis! You look stunning!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeatsoles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete