Monday, March 24, 2014

Fancy, don't let me down













Happy Monday, divas!

I don't really know why I heard Reba belting out Fancy the entire time I was wearing this outfit, and even now as I type up this post.  But, it does make me feel incredibly ladylike.  ...even with a pink lace bra peeking out.  Speaking of which, I recently invested in two of these bras that are more fashion than function.  I am hooked.  Even if not a bit of the lace is showing, I instantly feel more feminine.   

As soon as I got my hands on this sparkly number from ICrave Jewels, I knew it had to be paired with the vintage pleated midi I scored on Instagram.  The two make quite the classy getup.  Are you as obsessed with the gorgeous gold stunner as I am?  of course you are!  Good news - I am giving one away on Instagram today!  Just hop on over to my page for the super simple entry rules!

I hope everyone had a fabulous weekend!  We had a GORGEOUS day of Spring sunshine followed by a windy day of couch-time, pizza and Netflix.  Quite the perfect weekend if you ask me.  

Thanks for reading!  Go crush your Monday.  Linkups below.

Follow on Bloglovin

Linking up with:  Molly // Elena // Lauren // Leeann // Claire // Lauren D


4 comments:

  1. I am obsessed with this look! The peeping out of the pink lace bra is so chic!!

    xo, Erica
    Casually Styled

    ReplyDelete
  2. This outfit is so adorable! And pairs up with the accessories? Perfection!

    Thanks for linking up for MMG :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous skirt. It's so beautiful. Loving this look from head to toe. You look amazing!

    KT
    www.KTRstyle.com

    ReplyDelete