Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Open Toes













Happy Tuesday, loves!

I know I told you yesterday, but the weather this past weekend was incredible.  My Vitamin D levels and mood are definitely elevated.  And what made me just as happy as the sunshine?  Sandals.  I am a true beach baby and I live for sandals.  I spent Friday night putting a fresh coat of Spring polish on my toes - because my life is just that exciting, y'all. - just to make sure I was ready for the open-toe weekend.  

While I'm transitioning from Winter to Spring, I love the denim-sandal combo.  It's still appropriate for the pre-Spring weeks (and for my pathetically pale legs) yet the sandals make me feel like I'm on an early-release day.   This combo with a flowy blouse is my go-to weekend uniform this time of year.  The gorgeous statement necklace from Accessory Jane topped off the look.  Accessory Jane has become one of my favorite online shops with the CAAHH-utest statement pieces.  You can shop the baubles auction style on Facebook and Instagram.  

These Lilly Pulitzer aviators are another pair found in the Kenmark Optical collection.  I told you - different day, different sunnies.  You can shop the collections by finding a retailer near you!

Thanks for reading!  Lets all send out good voodoo that the Sun comes back soon!
Linkups Below.

Follow on Bloglovin

Linking Up With:  Laura // Erin // Lauren // Karly Kim


3 comments:

  1. Yay for open toed shoes! I long for the day that I can wear them again. :) Loving your outfit - that cobalt color is so gorgeous on you!
    ~Callie
    www.creationsbycallie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am the same, sandals are my ultimate favorite! Sandal weather is the best! I can hardly wait to break out my summer wear soon!

    @shopwhiteplum

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this look! Thanks for linking up!
    xo Kate
    http://www.stilettoedtosteeltoed.com

    ReplyDelete