Friday, March 21, 2014

Lets Get Physical
















Happy Happy Friday, everyone!

don't worry - I don't really want to get physical with you.  I just have a strange love for ONJ. 

Ok, let's be honest.  I do not workout.  I just don't.  I wish I could sit here and tell you all about how I run five days a week and do workout videos and lift weights...  I don't.  ...I mean, did you notice I am wearing Reebox Runtones circa 2009?  Do they even make these anymore?

Growing up, all of my exercise was fun.  I was a dancer for 18 years, a gymnast for 9 {and the NC State Champion Gymnast when I was 6} a cheerleader for 2 years and a track-runner for about 3 months.  I was always so active doing things I love, so I never had to develop a love or even a like relationship with the gym.  Since high school I have tried to force a relationship and to develop a running schedule, but neither really jelled. 

But you know what I do love???!  Comfy, stylish workout gear.  Pink comfy, stylish workout gear.  For those days when I want to pretend, or for weekends filled with travel or errands, these pieces from Charles River Apparel could not be more perfect.  ps - Charles River Apparel is hosting a $500 Amazon Gift Card Giveaway on Instagram right now!   Go check out the giveaway and shop CRA on Amazon !  

Did you notice my socks match my gear?  Of course you did.  These suuuuper low-cut athletic socks from Kushyfoot are my newest obsession.   They are cut low enough to be invisible even with my chucks, and the inside of the heel is lined with a non-slip grip so they won't do that annoying fall down with every step thing.  

Thanks for reading!  Anyone else anti-workout so I feel better?  Have a great weekend!

Follow on Bloglovin

Linking Up With:  Lauren // LuLu // Allison

2 comments:

  1. RIGHT there with ya on not working out....wish I could, but I just don't have it in me haha!
    At least this outfit makes you look cute and super fitness-y like you secretly run 8 miles every morning before work!

    xo, kate
    For The Love Of Fancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing such wonderful information! In my opinion, keep a healthy life by consuming healthy food and doing exercise regularly is the best healthy formula.


    Medical Careers

    ReplyDelete