Monday, March 31, 2014

Monday Brights













Happy Last Day of March!

I hope everyone had a great weekend!  I went to Raleigh to see my bestie and to finally meet some of my amazing blogger friends at the Southern Blog Society NC meet-up.  Moon & Lola hosted the event, and can I just tell you that everything in that store is adorable?  I want to bring it all home with me to replace one of my spare rooms.  I'm sure the hubby won't mind.  The NC blogging beauties could not have been more precious in person!  A special thank you to Emily for organizing everything!

Today is the last Monday of the month, and a sups busy work day for me.  What better to tackle that than a neon work outfit.  Normally this bright skirt from Pink Slate Boutique would be too much paired with a neon yellow, but the grey & white stripes of the Poof! Apparel top serve as a nice buffer between the vibrant hues.  Need some brights in your life?  Use CODE MODANDTHEMAR for 20% off your purchase from Pink Slate Boutique !

And speaking of adorable brights, how cute is my new phone case from Minnie & Emma ??!?  Never underestimate how crucial a cute phone case is to a fashion/style blogger.  Selfies anyone?  
 Thanks for reading!  Go crush your Monday! {ps - don't forget to enter the White Plum Giveaway}

Follow on Bloglovin

Linking up with:  Molly // Elena // Lauren // Claire // Lauren D.


4 comments:

  1. Great color pairing! That skirt is adorable!

    xo, Erica
    Casually Styled

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love this color pairing on you! You look fabulous in this bright combo. =)

    http://www.avecamber.blogspot.com
    http://www.bloglovin.com/avecamber

    I hope you have a great week!

    Amber

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would not think to pair these colors together but I love it!!! So great to see you a Moon and Lola!
    xo, Lee

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that top and the way you paired it with a red skirt!

    EatPrayWearLove

    ReplyDelete