Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Wild Thing













Happy Tuesday, loves!

I wore this Everly and Ace Wild Thing dress to Mother's Day lunch Sunday & felt so feminine and classic.  The cheetah pattern is downplayed by the rich emerald hue and silk fabric.  I just adore the halter neckline and surprise cutout in the back.  A few nude accessories & a pop of yellow were all I needed for this gorgeous dress..  ...just a note, this dress runs small.  I have on a small and barely had room for my fried okra & sweet tea!...   Everly and Ace is stocked with fun & unique dresses, tops and accessories for Spring.  This crop top and a fun maxi dress are definitely on my wish-list right now.  


Follow on Bloglovin

Linking up with:  Laura // Erin // Lauren

9 comments:

  1. Oh, you look so cute!! Loving that yellow bag girl!

    xo, Erica
    Casually Styled

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress is adorbs!! Love the print and it looks perfect with the yellow bag!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeatsoles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun dress and I love the bag you paired it with!

    xo Kylie
    www.dressinsparkles.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have seen that neckline on lots of pieces this season and I love it! I feel like that alone makes a look more feminine. This outfit reminds me of Julia in Pretty Woman at the horse race. So chic!

    Heather | Port City Prescription

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving that dress with your yellow bag! So pretty. and that open back....adore!

    xo, kate
    For The Love Of Fancy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, I didn't even realize it was cheetah print til you mentioned it. Love that is it so subtle!

    xx Shabnam
    www.breakfastonnewbury.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this dress! Love the accessories that are added!
    xo,
    Jacqueline
    stylininstlouis.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This dress is so cute! Love the lemon and green combo!
    <3 Rach & Sho
    www.sophieandtrey.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete