Monday, February 24, 2014

SPUN












Happy Monday, Bellas!

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!  Things were pretty uneventful in the Frost house.  Our niece had a dance competition Saturday night and her duet placed first in their division with a high gold award.  She is only seven and is already such a talented dancer.  She truly lights up the stage every time.  This former ballerina could not be more proud.   

 Sunday one of my main girls and I went shopping for Bachelorette weekend wear.  She is getting married this May hooray!!  and we are celebrating for her last fling in a few weeks.  Since we are touring wineries all weekend, it was agreed red would be the perfect color for all of the gals.  And of course, I own nothing red.  Literally just one work dress and a red sweater.  Neither of which scream bachelorette weekend.  Can I just say how hard it is to shop on a dress code?  I found nothing red.  Nothing.  But I do have my eye on a few pieces from Forever 21.  This jumpsuit and this boho dress seem like the perfect pieces for a day of wine-tasting and shenanigans.

Today I wanted to show you another fabulous SPUN scarf from Subtle Luxury  I loved the adorable animal prints on this one and the fun mix of pinks and reds.  Don't forget to enter the Subtle Luxury Giveaway !  It ends tomorrow at midnight EST so hurry, hurry!

Thanks for reading!  Linkups below.
Follow on Bloglovin

Linking Up With:  Molly // Elena // Lauren // Leeann // Claire // Lauren D.


4 comments:

  1. Such a cute outfit! I love that scarf!!!! I co-hosted the linkup this week - thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are awesome shoes! And I love that the skirt is a wrap.

    Stephanie
    http://www.vainandsimple.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your skirt!
    xoxo
    Oby Grace
    onlybeyou.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete