Friday, August 22, 2014

Driving That Train









Happy Friday, Y'all!

First of all, thank you so much for all of the birthday wishes yesterday.  All of your comments, insta-love & emails sure made this girl feel special.  

I was feeling a little bohemian today and its probably due to my love for this White Plum embroidered tunic. It's just gorgeous!  On the site you'll see it worn as a top.  I have already rocked it on-the-shoulder with a pair of cutoffs.  But I'm letting my hair and shoulders down today for more of a care-free look.  What better way to finish off a boho ensem than with a hand-made feather necklace.  Kelsey's Feathers makes beautiful necklaces, earrings and headpieces from feathers!  Perfect for playing Pocahontas.  

I hope you guys have a great weekend!  I will be playing birthday games all weekend long..


Follow on Bloglovin

3 comments:

  1. Love it as a dress girl!! And that hat is totally fabulous on you--very boho :)

    Tori
    FashionBlingGirlyThings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this as a dress on you! Gorgeous!

    xo Kylie
    www.dressinsparkles.com

    ReplyDelete