Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Box of Jewels










Happy Tuesday, guys!

So most days when I sleep through my alarm clock three six times and I am running later than late to work, you can find me in some version of this "appropriate-black-dress-but-fun-jewels-and-shoes" combo.  It's skip the matching of separates and instead fill my three minutes of getting ready time with accessorizing.  

This darling necklace from Jewel Box is perfect to dress up a simple work outfit without being over the top for the office.  And the sapphire cocktail ring adds a bit of sparkle to the ensem.  Not familiar with Jewel Box ??!  They are a trendy online boutique (and there are 4 stores for you NC gals) offering an incredible range of products, all at very appealing prices.  It is seriously one of those go-to stores for an accessory to complete any outfit.  Fun fact about Jewel Box?  I worked in the Winston Salem location all four years of college!  Best.  Job.  Ever.  I got paid to play with jewelry and help women accessorize all day!  What else could you want?!  

I am also loving my new MICHE bag for a more polished work look.  I just recently discovered the MICHE product line, and I am super excited about it!  The bags (which come in a variety of shapes & sizes) have interchangeable fronts so you can match your bag to your look without too much trouble.  Honestly, I cannot tell you how many times I have swapped out purses on the way out the door and forgot something really important...like my wallet.  This takes the hassle out of the process!  Genius!


Follow on Bloglovin

linking up with:  Laura

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful blog! Maybe want to follow each other? If yes, just follow me and i folloe you back :)
    xoxo
    http://smellofpeony.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun to see you in a more business look. I love how we change change things up through fashion! That's a great black dress.

    xo, Amy Ann
    The Real Arnolds

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute and chic. Love the business look! And those shoes are awesome.

    Xo,L
    simplylowcountry.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is such a cute purse. I absolutely love the shape of it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute dress! I love LBDs!

    Zhenya
    http://beingzhenya.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that dress on you, and your new jewels are gorgeous!
    iamchiconthecheap.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love a classic lbd. Your handbag is the perfect accessory <3

    Fishbowl Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love how you accessorized this LBD. You look lovely! XO

    Anna
    alilyloveaffair.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am a fan of the JB. Love the LBD and it looks great with neutral sandals on you. THe bag is great for adding structure and color. Love it
    From the link up,
    Please stop by, jess
    http://www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great look! Love the glasses on you!

    Liz @ ShoppingMyCloset.com
    Come by! Weekly Style Me Wednesday fashion blog link-up

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this! I hit snooze on my alarm until I absolutely HAVE to get up. It is a problem... Love these jewels! And the bag is fabulous!

    Nikki
    thefashionablewife.com

    ReplyDelete