Sunday, September 28, 2014

Shake 'Em Off






Happy Sunday, guys!

"I take my spots, I take them all, and I can make them very small

I wanted to let you all in on my favorite new skincare secret - the Spot Extractor from Enza!  I have been battling acne for the past decade and I am always looking for something that is easy to apply, that actually works (duh!) and that doesn't destroy my skin while getting rid of my spots.  

I love that this salicylic acid product from Enza comes in a convenient roll-on applicator.  It's also a lightweight formula, much like a toner, so there's no sticky residue or thick cream.  This allows me to use the extractor during the day under my makeup as well as before bed!  I also LOVE that it doesn't have the typical "acne medication smell."  It comes in a refreshing herbal scent that isn't obvious or over-powering. 

Honestly, if you are on the struggle-bus with me when it comes to breakouts, I highly recommend the Spot-Extractor!  And right now it's on SALE for just 15 smackaroos !  

I hope everyone had a great weekend!  

Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. This sounds and looks like a great product!

    God bless,
    XO, Claire
    Http://www.littlemissfashionqueen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I struggle with the occasional breakout (monthly) and have been trying to find something that helps with that. I will look into this.
    Bright Shiny Day

    ReplyDelete