Thursday, September 25, 2014

Matter of Taste










Happy Friday Eve!

I think that just as our taste buds change & update with age, so do our color preferences.  If you gave me a present when I was little, it better be purple.  Better Be.  or there would be consequences. (and tears.)  But at some point I began to despise the entire purple section of the color wheel.  I refused to even consider wearing the color.  And honestly I have no idea why.  Purples & magentas are so flattering on most people.  I suppose it's just a matter of taste. 

This magenta pleated dress from one of my favorites - White Plum - has made me fall in love with the purple family all over again!  I styled it with boots & leopard for a casual Fall look, but it would also be a great 9-5 dress for you working gals like myself.  Just add booties, throw on a blazer, or pair it with tights & pumps when the air gets chilly.  


Follow on Bloglovin

linking up with: Tara |  Jacqueline

14 comments:

  1. I'm obsessing over both the color and fit of that dress! Just gorgeous! x

    http://www.bohochiccafe.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the color of this dress! It's my absolute favorite and I love it paired with cowboy boots! So pretty!
    Marianne
    www.goodgirlgoneglam.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the color of the dress! and the clutch is a favorite!

    Irene
    www.thedailylace.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a gorgeous color on you! Glad you've warmed back up to it :)

    xoxo jenna @ sincerely jenna marie
    PS- I'd love for you to stop by on Thursdays to link up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh! This color purple is stunning on you! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that shade of purple with the leopard, absolutely stunning!

    x. Sabrina | Simply Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  7. That color is fab city girl! And I LOVE the boots paired with it :) Such a fun look!

    Tori
    FashionBlingGirlyThings

    ReplyDelete
  8. that dress is so fabulous! love how you styled it with that clutch :)

    Chioma
    C's Evolution of Style

    ReplyDelete
  9. That dress is super flattering! Love that color!
    xoxo Danielle
    www.fortheloveofleopard.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. This dress is fabulous! I love the color!! And it is so cute with the boots!

    Nikki
    thefashionablewife.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful dress on you & love how you styled it!! Have a nice weekend:)
    Marta, xo
    www.sweatersstripesandsweets.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. This color looks amazing on you!! Very pretty, Maggie!

    Hope you have a great weekend!

    xo, Erica
    Casually Styled

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love that clutch!!

    Morgan
    www.eenymeenyminymorgan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete