Thursday, September 18, 2014

Red










Happy Thursday, ya'll!

So, I don't wear red too often.  It's just not my color.  I'm really more of a blue/green gal.  BUT, you can expect to see these red mules A LOT in the near future.   Can you blame me?

I also knew I haaad to have this plaid crop top the minute I saw it.  The structured fabric & embellishments along the collar are perfection.  How cute is this going to be for Holiday ensems!


Follow on Bloglovin

linking up with:  tara :  jacqueline

7 comments:

  1. WHOA! Love this look! I can see that crop top paired with a great satin skirt for all your holiday soirees! Those shoes are on fiya, too :)

    Heather | Port City Prescription

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm completely in love with this look! I've been eyeing that top from L Mae for months and I love how you styled it with a high waisted leather mini to show just a little bit of skin. You look adorable!

    Kacie
    RegallySoled.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok yeah I'm going to need that crop as well! How freaking fabulous!!! I love it paired with that adorable leather mini - and those MULES! I die.
    xoxo Danielle
    www.fortheloveofleopard.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That crop top is fantastic. Love the leather skater skirt pairing. Totally adorable.

    www.stylegonerogue.com
    Instagram: koshercoco

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute look. I love this top! Looks great pairing it with the leather skirt. xo - Katie - hauteallure.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this outfit!!

    Morgan
    www.eenymeenyminymorgan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete