Friday, October 3, 2014

Fall Polish Picks








Happy Friday !!!

One of my favorite ways to transition into Fall is by simply switching up my nail polish colors.  true story - I am a nail-polish junkie.  But out of my bags & bags of polish, the dark shades are always my favorites.  Even though it would make my dad cringe and cry on the inside, I want to wear black, burgundy or hunter green polishes year-round... and maybe red.  

To give you inspiration to update your Fall polishes along with your wardrobe, Julep has created a polish transition board.  I am OBsessed with their new Fall polish collection!  The berry hued Beverly and the Alaina - a creamy taupe are already in my shopping cart along with their Fall friends.  And they inspired me to style a few complimentary looks!


  



2 comments:

  1. i like these colors....
    i think these products are great..
    the first outfit is so nice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving that distressed denim!

    Morgan
    www.eenymeenyminymorgan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete