Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Rockin'









we are just going to call this leopard week.  
because apparently I can't get enough.  

but it only takes a little leopard and a little leather to make me feel rockin'.  I love the way these lux pieces paired - a leopard pencil skirt, a cashmere sweaterfringe booties, a vegan leather cuff & a simple gold necklace.  complimented by loose waves (btw - can you tell I took the scissors to my own hair over the weekend?  impulsive personalty on the loose.)  and a casual front tuck, I feel like a complete weekday bada**.

xo. 


Follow on Bloglovin

7 comments:

  1. Well I can't get enough either! Loving this look on you. The print on the skirt is perfection and I love the booties. White Plum has the best stuff.

    xo, Amy Ann
    The Real Arnolds

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking fabulous and so does your hair--can't tell you went all rouge on it :)

    Tori
    FashionBlingGirlyThings

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love love that skirt! Since it is so form fitting, I love that you paired it with a baggy sweater!
    xoxox Danielle
    www.fortheloveofleopard.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful skirt! I would wear it to work :)
    Xo, Belen
    A Hint of Life

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a great look on you, your fringe booties are to die for!!
    Marta
    www.sweatersstripesandsweets.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can never get enough leopard either. Love that skirt! And the fringe booties? Amazing!

    Nikki
    thefashionablewife.com

    ReplyDelete