Friday, April 18, 2014

Teensy Weensy White Bikini








It is definitely Friday here at Moda & the Mar!  Let me preface this post by saying I realize that I am in no way a bikini model.  Like, not even close.  I do not workout, I eat just ok, and any sort of "toning exercises" I attempt are done so on my bedroom floor.  Posting these pictures is extremely intimidating and scary.  Like, Fear Factor scary.

That being said, the boat & beach are a huge part of our lives April to October.  Every weekend there is a hint of sunshine, we are on the boat with friends and puppies.  So I wanted to show you some fashionable choices  and some of my favorite suits & coverups for your Spring break or Summer vacation.  Since I am in a bathing suit with anywhere from 2 to 40 of my closest friends every weekend, I always invest in pretty and fun bikinis and coverups.  This monogrammed bikini from RahRah Designs is such a classic suit!  Being a Southern girl, I know the power of a good monogram.  The hot pink initials just pop against the white suit.(ps - this is the first white bathing suit I have ever had and now I don't know why I have hesitated all these years)  However, if you aren't a fan of the white bikini, there are navy and pink options to choose from!  And the bottoms give a nice moderate coverage, which is highly appreciated by a girl with a larger rump.  

As you can tell, my peanuts are in Puppy Heaven.  This was their first boat day of the season, and it did not disappoint.  I have a few other bikinis & coverups that I can't wait to show you over the next few weeks, so prepare yourselves!

I hope you have an amazing weekend!  

Follow on Bloglovin

9 comments:

  1. So jealous that you can already wear a swimsuit! I adore your cover up, very cute!!

    Happy Easter!!

    xo, Erica
    Casually Styled

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay seriously....you look amaze! that preface was so not necessary! love the bikini in white, great choice!

    xo, kate
    For The Love Of Fancy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok you look killer--I can't believe you don't work out! I LOVE the monogram that is so stinkin cute :)

    Tori
    FashionBlingGirlyThings

    ReplyDelete
  4. i am with kate on this one, no preface necessary, girl you look good!! however, i did appreciate the part about any minimal workouts being done on your bedroom floor. amen sista friend!!

    i LOVE this little suit and the monogram, ahh just perfection. jealous you get to be on the boat all summer, i keep telling matt i want to be a "boat family" because although i have only been with friends a handful of times, it is just so nice on the water and so much fun!

    xo mk
    goldhattedlover.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maggie, are you kidding?? Way to be modest because you look amazing! Haha. I love the cover up. Wouldn't expect anything less from you ;)

    xx Shabnam
    www.breakfastonnewbury.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a great suit! You look awesome!
    xo,
    Jacqueline
    stylininstlouis.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for providing good information,Thanks for your sharing.

    ดูหนัง

    ReplyDelete