Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Spring Weddings: Bridal Shower












Happy Tuesday, friends!

Wedding season is here!  It's time to stock up on dresses for bridal showers, engagement parties, rehearsal dinners, and the big day.  One of my besties is taking the plunge this May, and I wore this feminine coral dress her her bridal shower the other week.  While my wardrobe may be ready for Spring weddings, my tan definitely is not.  I am usually not a tights person, but I was so happy with these Sunkissed Silk Reflections from Hanes.  The nude bronzer color gave me just a hint of tan without being too obvious that I had on hose (I mean, you can't even tell I have them on!!)

Hanes is helping you get ready for wedding season with their Save the Date Sanity Sweepstakes on Facebook.  The Sweepstakes is running on their Facebook page until April 25th with daily winners Monday-Friday receiving a sampling of tights valued over $50, and a Grand Prize winner taking home $1,000 and a drawer full of tights valued at over $250.  So, what are you waiting for!??!?  Head over to their Facebook page now and enter!  Hanes has so many great tights available right now, I will be showing you a few more Spring wedding looks this month.  

Also, I could not WAIT to show you my new clutch from the Madly yours 2014 Spring collection!  The bright pop of teal is the perfect contrast to the nude leather (and to this coral dress.)  This clutch is just the right size, and so versatile.  I know it's going to be one of my go-to's for Spring & Summer. (and how adorable is the yellow zipper detail!)  Is teal not your jam?  They have a style & color for every taste. And, not only does Madly yours have the cutest clutches on the block, the beauty & brains behind the operation also has a fashion blog overflowing with style inspiration.   I might have a slight-to-major girl crush...

Thanks for reading!  Go crush your Tuesday.

Follow on Bloglovin

Linking Up with:  Laura // Erin // Lauren

7 comments:

  1. I love this, coral is one of my favorite colors, it makes you look so elegant and feminine. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful dress and the color looks so pretty on you! That clutch completes the look perfectly!

    Marianne
    www.goodgirlgoneglam.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. loving that clutch and the pairing of turquoise and coral!!

    xo mk
    goldhattedlover.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning!
    Xo Candice

    http://www.candicemue.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh lordy i need that dress in my life. it is stunning. coral is one of those colours i love but i have hardly any of it in my closet. clearly this needs to change!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely outfit! I adore the contrast with that beautiful clutch!

    Tiffany Ima
    <a href="http://stylehonestly.com>Style Honestly </a>

    ReplyDelete