Monday, April 7, 2014

Weekend Flair












Happy Monday, peeps!

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!  Saturday we celebrated a friend with a surprise birthday party and you may have caught this hat a few times on Instagram.  I scooped it up from my favorite local boutique and I honestly haven't taken it off since.  sorry, not sorry....

Sunday was overcast and chilly, which was the perfect weather for my new Dittos flares.  The fit of this denim is just phenom.   My ankles were extremely excited to have a break from the skinnies, and I am beyond in love with the retro feel.  I know these denim beauties will see many a summer night this year.  Dittos has a few styles of flares out right now, and I know you guys are just going to love them!

Thanks for reading!  I'm off to inject my third cup of coffee now...

Follow on Bloglovin

linking up with:  Molly // Elena // Lauren // Claire // Lauren D.


2 comments:

  1. Um you look amazing in those jeans!! Love love love the flares! Hope you had a fabulous weekend!!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeatsoles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look lovely, the jeans look amazing on you!
    Your blog is lovely as well!
    xManon

    ReplyDelete