Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Spring Weddings: Engagement Party












Happy Tuesday, babes!

Last week on the blog I showed you a bridal shower inspired look with a pair of Hanes sunkissed sheers.  Keeping with the "save the date" theme, I also wanted to give you an option for an engagement party (I would so wear this to a wedding, but I know many people have an issue with wearing black to a wedding) with another favorite pair of tights from Hanes.  A floral kimono makes this look so much more interesting than just wearing a dress.  And my Hanes sheer reflections have  a subtle stripe to them, creating a hidden print-mix.  Don't forget Hanes Hosiery is hosting a Save the Date Sanity Sweepstakes on Facebook all month, with daily prizes and one lucky lady winning $1,000 and a drawer full of sheers! 

Although my dress is black, the fun pink & reds make it Spring appro.  The Audrey necklace from Pink Slate Boutique (always one of my favorites) was the perfect match to my floral kimono. PS - I'm hosting a Pink Slate Giveaway on the blog next week!  While you're waiting, shop with code MODANDTHEMAR for 20&% off your purchase !!!

I hope you have a wonderful Tuesday!

Follow on Bloglovin

Linking up with:  Laura // Erin // Lauren

6 comments:

  1. You look so pretty! I would totally wear this look to a wedding! That kimono is gorgeous btw!

    xo, Erica
    Casually Styled

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this whole look! That cardigan is amazing and I am really missing the ocean right now looking at your gorgeous pictures!

    Maggie
    www.PolishedClosets.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh love the kimono with this outfit- perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look stunning! Dying over that kimono! So cute!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeatsoles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh gosh, you are just a vision of elegance in this outfit! I love the colours picked out by the shoes and the kimono.

    P x (via Style Elixir linkup)

    ReplyDelete