Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Bows & Big Buns












Happy Thursday, friends!

I am still recovering from my three-day weekend.  Recovery requires big buns and sunnies for me - both of which paired perfectly with this darling bow dress from PersunMall.  I was a little worried about the fit when ordering, but I sized up and think it fits wonderfully.  

I am sorry for all of the bun-action this week.  Sometimes your only option is to pin it up.  ...and for those of you who like big buns (and who cannot lie) I will have a tutorial up very shortly!

Thanks for reading!  Linkups below.

Follow on Bloglovin

Linking up with:  Laura // Erin // Lauren


5 comments:

  1. Such a cute dress! Love how you accessorized it with pops of red!

    Jealous that you can get a perfect bun like that, my hair just won't do it lol!

    xo, Erica
    Casually Styled

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm lovin' the bun!!

    www.portcityprescription.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the bows! And seriously, girlfriend, you are the BUN QUEEN!

    xo, kate
    For The Love Of Fancy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay...that dress is ADORABLE and so perfect with the red heels! Totally inspiring me to go peel my sweatpants off and put on an actual outfit!

    Let’s Talk About Lipstick

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a great look! And I love your shoes!

    ReplyDelete