Sunday, March 9, 2014

Really Big Accessories



Happy Sunday, Friends!  Thank you for spending a few minutes of your weekend with me!  

Being fashion-minded, everything to me is a potential accessory.  Planners, pens, coffee mugs and tumblers, small puppies, and even cars.  I know, I know.  But lets be honest.  How many times have you thought "this look would jive so much better in a ___."  In my mind, cars have become the largest accessory out there.  And this weekend, I discovered the cutest and greenest accessory on the road.  

The new Toyota i-Road is the next generation of electric vehicles.  With only three wheels, it provides the ultimate compact driving experience and mobility.  Imagine being on a motorcycle that is completely enclosed in a plastic bubble.  That's the concept of the i-Road.  However, the number one selling point to me is the minimal impact on the environment.  I was actually a Biology major in college, and I have a soft spot for this big 'ole world of ours.  Living at the beach, I am particularly in-tune with being green.  The beauty of my home takes my breath away on the daily, and I want to do everything in my power to protect it.



   By now we have all realized the negative impact of vehicle emissions on the environment.  Toyota is providing a viable option for reducing our carbon footprint with the introduction of the i-Road.   Amazing, right?   ...and how cute would we all look driving them..
Check out the website and video below to learn more about the i-Road and how you can help by going green!


  









This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Toyota. The opinions and text are all mine.