Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Turbie Times













Happy Hump Day!

I hope everyone is having a great week so far!  Spring fever has hit me full blast and I am counting down the days to sunshine & booze cruises.  But until then, jeans are my bffs every weekend.  I was recently introduced to a denim brand that has quickly become one of my favorites.  Dittos is 70's inspired denim with a modern look.  The fit is incredible, and I just adore the zippered detail in this pair.  Check out their store locator to find all of your favorite retailers and stock up on some seriously good denim.

Did you catch my other secret in this post?  These Kushyfoot foot covers are a life saver...or, a foot saver to be exact.  I wear heels at least 6 days a week.  I know my feet are going to regret it, but I just love heels.  And sometimes, that much walking on stilts can kill a girl's feet.  These ultra low-cut foot covers have a cushioned pad for the ball of your foot, and they are completely undetectable with all of your favorite pumps.  They also come in adorable polka dot and lace options for extra pizzazz.  

btw- this turban is actually just a silk scarf tied and wrapped.  Easy peasy!

Thanks for reading!  Linkups below. ps - there is a SUPER fun giveaway tomorrow!

Follow on Bloglovin

Linking up with:  Shanna // Lindsey // Jessica // Alison


6 comments:

  1. All I hear about are Ditto jeans, gonna have to try a pair!! Love this outfit and I wish I could pull off a headband the way you can!
    xo, Lee

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your headband! So cute. And those jeans look great on you!

    xo, kate
    For The Love Of Fancy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the headband! I've been trying to figure out if I need to buy one, or if it's a good DIY. I just haven't found either option quite yet.

    You look gorgeous and I love your hair!

    xo Jackie
    Something About That

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my God.. i love the turban-band and those heels are gorgeous !!
    great look !!

    -Neha
    loveplayingdressup.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I am obsessed with this look! It has my name written all over it! Gorgeous!

    xo, Erica
    Casually Styled

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those jeans are amazing! I'm going to have to check out that brand! Also, love the leopard turban. Anything leopard is a winner in my book :)

    Kisses from Buenos Aires!
    http://amateandarottweiler.blogspot.com.ar/

    ReplyDelete