Monday, March 17, 2014

Lucky In Love












Happy St. Patrick's Day!

I hope everyone had a great weekend full of green beer and good times.  And, I hope you're wearing green today so you don't get pinched!  Where is my green?  Perhaps you didn't notice the stunning Geneva Bib necklace from Trendz Boutique.  As they say, "it's all in the details," right?

Today my heart is full of love.  Not only for this precious love tee from Style Lately, but from the past weekend spent celebrating a bride-to-be.  The group of girls that came together to celebrate are truly incredible women.  They are all intelligent, accomplished, kind and hysterical.  And, they are all beautiful inside and out.  It was so wonderful to spend a weekend of wine and shenanigans with women who respect, encourage and support one another, and it made me so grateful to have met these gems over the years.  ...and some of them just might be on the blog later this week...Emily...

Thanks for reading!  Go crush your Monday!  Linkups below.

Follow on Bloglovin

Linking up with:  Molly // Elena // Lauren // Leeann // Claire // Lauren D


13 comments:

  1. I seriously adore this whole look!! I am going to Vegas next weekend and wish I could take this with me hehe :) Happy St. Patrick's Day!

    Tori
    FashionBlingGirlyThings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this entire look! Your hair looks so great like that. And those shoes.......dying!

    xo, kate
    For The Love Of Fancy

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are amazing at necklace layering!!! This outfit is SO CUTE. I can't even deal.
    xoxox Danielle @ For the Love of Leopard

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look darling! Love those white pumps!

    xo, Erica
    Casually Styled

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow great outfit! The skirt is too cute. You are correct - it's all in the details! Which is how I pulled off my green on this St. Paddy's day.
    xo, Lee

    ReplyDelete
  6. Maggie, you are the cutest your look is perfection my friend! Thanks for linking-up with Little Miss Monday, and God bless. ;)
    XO,Claire
    Http://www.littlemissfashionqueen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving this look, Marge!!! Your hair is fabulous. Can't wait to see the blawg post featuring Ms. Hinesley... :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the necklace! This outfit is perfect! Stopping by from MMG linkup

    ReplyDelete
  9. Carrie would have been proud.. this is just stunning! from head to toe lovely and oh, so Carrie from SATC! I also love the hairdo :)

    Mrs Jack Of All Trades
    www.mjoat.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love how you dressed up the graphic tee!

    xo,
    http://www.chachathefashiongenius.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Too cute! I love the entire look....visiting from Funday Monday link up :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is definitely my favorite outfit, you look amazing, the necklaces look great together, and those shoes..... I recently saw them in a different color on Wendy (Wendy's lookbook) and I wasn't sold, but your white version is perfection, I love them!!!

    Natalia

    ReplyDelete