Monday, December 30, 2013

Coming Up Roses








 
 
Happy Monday, friends!
 
I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!  Bingo night was a blast!  I even managed to win the last prize - a $40 gift card to a steakhouse!  My parents drove back to the frozen tundra of Ohio yesterday. It breaks my heart every time they leave.  Ohio is simply too far away from NC. 
 
I wanted to show you another favorite piece from Pink Slate Boutique - this rose bubble skirt.  Bubble-hem skirts give such a fun, flouncy feel to a look, and I adore the rose detail of this one.  I chose to dress it down for this look, but it would be great with a black blouse/blazer combo and killer heels as well.  As always, I cannot say enough pleasant things about this company and the ladies behind it.  I promise you a wonderful shopping experience every time!  I paired a cropped denim jacket so I didn't lose the shape of the skirt, and balanced out some of the volume with boots.  I can already tell I am going to need multiple pairs of these polka dot tights.  In my mind they go with everything
 
 I have another great product from Kushy Foot keeping my feet warm this year.  These fleece-lined trouser socks are my ideal boot sock.  They are super thin and silky, but are lined with fleece to  keep your feet toasty.  I love wearing these with my tighter boots that I can't really fit a thick sock in.  Kushy Foot has so many ingenious hosiery accessories.  Be sure to stock up for boot season!
 
Thanks for reading!  Now Go Crush your Monday!  Linkups Below
 

Follow on Bloglovin
 
Linking Up With:  Molly // Elena
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Oh, I love your tights!! Wish they weren't out of stock!

    Visiting from Funday Monday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by!

      Check Target.com - they have a couple of Merona brand patterned tights on sale right now!

      Delete
  2. Stopping by from Funday Monday Blog Hop! I love that skirt, the rose detail is so pretty! I'd totally wear it to work.

    <3 Vicki
    wildeinthecity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete