Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Silver & Gold








 
 
 
It's Christmas Eve!!! 
 
I feel as though I have been planning for Christmas Eve for months.  And I know the today and the rest of the week are going to go by so quickly.  We started the celebrations last night with dinner at my sister-in-laws house.  This is one of the only times each year that my family and the in-laws get to spend time together.  Both the laughs and drinks were strong all night.  It's that feeling of joy that makes me cherish the Holiday season. 
 
As soon as I saw this dress from Fiore Boutique I knew I had found my NYE dress.  I think a lot of pressure is put on the New Years Eve dress.  I always want something sparkly, sexy and special enough to mark the beginning of a new year.  This dress is all of that and more.  I love the graphic lines on the front and the sporting feel of the razor-back cut.  It doesn't hurt that the entire front is covered in sequins.  You really don't need many accessories with this unique of a dress.  I brought out a black evening clutch that hardly gets used and my favorite Reece & Blaire bangles.  I wanted my shoes to be equally as fun as the dress, so I dusted off these silver sling-backs with an adorable bow on the toe.  I bought these BCBG heels for my wedding rehearsal so they feel so special to me. 
 
I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas tomorrow filled with love and laughter.  We will be one family member short tomorrow so my heart will be a little sad.  My brother is not able to make it to the coast for Christmas and I am heartbroken over it.  But I know he will be here in spirit and us with him!
 
Thanks for reading!
 
 

Follow on Bloglovin

6 comments:

  1. Stunning!! Absolutely love this dress! Hope you have a blessed and merry Christmas!!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeatsoles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. wowzers! you look absolutely stunning in this dress! very awesome! happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous New Years Dress!!! Stopping by from the trend spin link up.

    http://chelseypatti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous dress!! Perfect for Christmas eve and also perfect for New Year's! You look fab. Happy New Year!

    Nikki
    thefashionablewife.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous NYE dress! Happy New Year!

    http://kacieskloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh, I am so in love with this dress! Haha I totally get you about the "pressure" of finding the perfect new year's dress - this is definitely it! Found you through the Trend Spin linkup :)

    Happy 2014!

    Undeniably, me

    ReplyDelete