Monday, December 23, 2013

Off The Grid







 
 
 
Happy Monday!
 
I hope everyone had a fabulous weekend!  I had a wonderful time with family members that I don't see near enough.  It's so nice to catch up with everyone and enjoy a few laughs.  And, I have already started the Holiday binge diet.  Here's to hoping all of my sparkly dresses still fit come New Years Eve!
 
I wore this outfit to work last week.  The black and white color palette is so simple, but there is so much edge in the details.  The suede panel on the skirt and moto booties keep the look interesting and modern.  There are a few new favorites in the arm party, and of course I am still finding every excuse to wear the chunky knit scarf from Fiore Boutique!
 
I hope everyone is getting as excited about Christmas as I am!  Thanks for reading.  Linkups below.
 

Follow on Bloglovin
 
Linking Up With: Molly // Elena

 

2 comments:

  1. Loving those boots, girl! You look gorg!!

    Jenna
    www.visionsofvogue.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love your style. I'm in love with those booties♡♡♡

    ReplyDelete