Thursday, December 19, 2013

Southern As Sweet Tea










 
 
 
Happy Thursday!  Two.  More.  Days.  Just two more 9-5 days and I am free, free, free until Thursday!   After 5:00 Friday, my days will be filled with Christmas cookies, Christmas cocktails, Christmas outfits, Christmas music, Christmas dinners, Christmas love, Christmas presents....  well, you get the picture.  I will be 9-5 checked out for a few days. 
 
I don't know if any of you love t-shirts like I do.  I really love t-shirts.  And I really, really LOVE long-sleeve t-shirts.  There is something about an incredible fitting t-shirt and denim combo that makes me feel so comforted.  Maybe it's because I spent the majority of my college days in this combo (swap denim for gauchos all of sophomore year - yikes) or maybe it's the bond formed between my college roomie and I over the love of t-shirts (weird and true.) But, when I saw this adorable Lauren James tee from Fiore Boutique , I knew it had to be part of the collection.  Down here in NC we show our Southern Pride with adorable colloquialisms, monogrammed everything, seersucker, sweet tea and manners.  If you still need more clarification, you can watch the YouTube videos Sh*t Southern Women Say 1, 2 and 3.  They are so hilarious and so true. Make sure to check out the other ways to show your Southern Pride with Lauren James here
 
To keep things extra comfy/casual, I added a cable knit scarf from Fiore and leg warmer/boot socks.  I wasn't joking on Instagram when I said I might live in this scarf until Spring.  It is so super chunky and soft, perfect for bundling up through Winter. 
 
Thanks for reading!  Linkups below
 

Follow on Bloglovin
 
Linking Up With: Bethany // Meghan // Agi // Jacqueline // Tara // Erin // Sharon
 
 

1 comment:

  1. That jumper is so cute! Hope you enjoy your time off! I have to wait until Christmas day for some time off, doom!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete