Thursday, December 12, 2013

Cravings






 
icrave jewels necklace c/o | crop top | faux fur (vintage option option ) | midi skirt (very old option option ) | nude pumps | tote (Phillip Lim for target splurge save )
 
Happy Thursday!
 
I hope everyone is having a good week.  I am still home from work with the flu, but on the bright side I am completely caught up on The Carrie Diaries (guilty pleasure, don't judge.)  This time of year I think we all have cravings.  Be it a holiday scented candle or watching Rudolph for the 100th time, there are just certain things that remind me of the Holidays.  What am I craving right now?  Faux fur, midi skirts and sparkly jewelry.  There is something about a midi skirt that makes me feel so lady-like (even if it is paired with a striped crop top.)  This one was a gift from my college roommate years ago, and I don't know that I fully appreciated it until recently.  I know find myself styling it multiple ways for work and play.  Faux fur always instantly makes an outfit feel festive.  This cropped faux-mink number is vintage and was passed down from my mother.  It truly is the perfect jacket for both a formal event or paired unexpectedly with distressed denim. It worked perfectly in this look to keep the same line of the crop top so you can fully appreciate the high-waist midi.  
 
Thanks to i crave jewels my craving for sparkly pieces has been satisfied.  This hunter green ombre piece is part of the Hampton collection, and is so unique and gorgeous.  All of i crave's jewelry is hand-made and offers just the right amount of glam.  I promise there will be more than one piece you will be craving after perusing the site.  Want to hear the best part??!  You can win this same necklace to add a pop to your Holiday styles!  Just visit my Instagram page (link under my profile pic) and follow the rules!  Giveaway will end 12/18 so hurry up and enter today!
 
Thanks for reading!  Linkups Below
 

Follow on Bloglovin
 
Linking Up With: Bethany // Meghan // Agi // Jacqueline // Kati // Tara // Erin
 
 

2 comments: