Monday, January 6, 2014

Beauty Junkee









 
I feel as though I need to start this post with a disclaimer:  I am by no means a beauty/makeup expert.  I mean, I just started wearing blush last year. 
 
 Good news about this confession:  these blending sponges from Beauty Junkees are user friendly for both the novice and the expert.  I love love love that this four-piece set comes with an email follow-up series, including a how-to instruction guide and tips for care and cleaning of the sponges.  This guide made it so simple to start using the blending sponges.  {ps - these tips are also on the webpage for reference.} 
 
Even though I am not a makeup pro, I still need to cover-up and look presentable most days.  These sponges created such a flawless finish to my foundation.  I use Clinique 'Stay Matte' foundation .  I have SUPER oily skin and have started using this product to keep some of the shine at bay.  Even though the stay matte is a powdery foundation, the blending sponges created an even application and flawless look.  They are infused with Vitamin E and are latex-free for a super silky touch.  This was my first time using different shaped sponges to create a contoured look, and I can definitely tell a difference.  I managed to cut out all of the streaks and splotches.  So, make sure to use all four sponges as directed for a pageant-perfect face!
 
Best part of Beauty Junkees?!  All of the helpful tutorial videos, product reviews and product tips.  They tackle everything from how to perfect a cat eye look to how to file your nails the right way .  Did you know you are supposed to clean blending sponges with oil?  Did you know lemon juice and Vaseline can help with those stubborn dark-polish stains?  I can spend days on this website reading reviews and learning new tricks. 
 
If for some reason you don't fall in love with the blending sponges like I did, there is a 30 day guarantee.  No questions asked.  Even better - you can get a discount code for 50% off your purchase on the website!  Just sign up for the insiders club! 
 
Make sure to checkout Beauty Junkees on Facebook Twitter Pinterest and YouTube for more tips, tricks and reviews.  They also carry Kabuki brushes and detangling brushes that you will love!
 
There are currently two ways to order the blending sponge set:  1. Beauty Junkee Product Page  2. Amazon
 
 Thanks for Reading!  Now go crush your Monday.  Linkups Below!
 
Follow on Bloglovin

Linking Up With: Molly // Elena

No comments:

Post a Comment