Tuesday, January 21, 2014

So Very Jane









floral dress c/o Jane.com - similar dress | sweater option | similar vest | fedora option | booties | watch

Happy Tuesday, fashion queens!

So, yesterday was a total win.  Just not in the sense I expected it to be.  I had every intention of tackling my closet yesterday.  I had the whole day off work, the hubby left the house at 7 for work waking both me and puppy breath, and my closet has reached a level of disaster-area that I can not longer tolerate.  All of the pieces were together for a perfect organization day.  And then the sun came out.  

It started innocently enough.  I took puppy breath for a walk down the block to stretch his little shih-tzu legs.  And it was gorgeous outside.  Just gorgeous.  58 degrees, a light breeze and loads of Vitamin D to soak up.  This one-block walk lead to me texting my friend/neighbor to join me in a walk, which lead to a 4-mile bike ride around town.  Needless to say, my legs are screaming at me {I don't exercise. ever} and my closet is closer to being condemned.  Hey - there's always next weekend.

Today I wanted to show you this adorable dress from one of my favorite deal zones - Jane.com.  If you haven't subscribed to Jane yet, you are missing out on some serious deals.  Jane partners up with some of your favorite online boutiques and Etsy shops to bring you serious cash-saving deals each day.  Best part of the operation? - these deals are delivered to your inbox every day so you won't miss a thing!  And trust me, these deals go fast!  I fell in love with this sweater dress the moment I saw it.  The pattern is so very 90's to me, and the material is super fleecy and super soft.  It's perfect for these crazy in-between weather days NC likes to deliver on the regular.  

There are so many great deals live on Jane.com right now!  Go snag a few before they're gone! 
Thanks for reading!  Linkups below

Follow on Bloglovin

Linking Up With:  Laura // Lauren // Elizabeth // Karly Kim


9 comments:

  1. Great dress! And I love the hat and ankle boots with it. :) -Devin
    http://saltandpeppermoms.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. this dress is darling! loving the cuffs on the sleeves and the 90s vibe pattern. super adorable.

    xo,
    gabby
    www.likealittlefox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So so pretty! I love this look!

    GREETINGS FROM DUBAI!
    MRS JACK OF ALL TRADES (a fashion and life-style blog)
    http://mrsjackofalltradesdaily.blogspot.ae/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am in love with that dress! I am going to have to check out that site right now and make a little wish list.

    Paulina @Color Me Brave

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this hat so so much, its what drew me in ! but now im here i love the whole outfit.. that dress and booties combo is amazing. Lovely blog you have, happy to say i'm now following. XX
    If you're interested me and 9 british gals are hosting a big giveaway for a £100 asos voucher (about 160usd) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. That dress is super cute! And it fits you like a dream!
    xo Adri
    www.adrilately.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lol, about you not cleaning out your closet. I remember seeing on IG (maybe?) that you were planning on cleaning it out!! I love the sweater draped over your dress. The booties look great, too! Thanks for linking up.

    Elizabeth
    elizabethnygard.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Visiting from the Love your Look Link-up! I'm so jealous of your 58 degree weather! I would have done the same thing if we had a suddenly warm day :)

    <3 Vicki
    Wildeinthecity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete