Friday, July 18, 2014

Maximum Comfort











Tee-Gee-Eye-Eff, ya'll!

I feel like I have been waiting all week to say it's Friday and before I know it my alarm clock will be buzzing for the ump-teenth time Monday morning....  I'm a chronic snooze-button abuser.  Sue me.  

So, have you guys heard of 9th & Elm ?  Apparently I have been living under a rock and just discovered the website.  They feature fantastic fashion deals from the best handmade and independent designers.  All of these amazing finds & steals are neatly organized on a website for you to shop.  The vibrant hue of this royal blue maxi dress immediately caught my eye... and the price tag sold me!  It is seriously the softest & comfiest maxi I have ever owned.  It is just perfect for salty summer nights or a day of shopping with besties.  I also scooped up this edgy gold-dipped shark tooth necklace from the website.  It's a great piece for layering and makes me feel a little edgier.  Plus, it's the perfect charm for a girl living & blogging by the sea.  

I hope you all have an amazing weekend!

Follow on Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. This color is all over my closet- I love blues anyway- but still! It looks so great on you! And yeah, a little too much 9th and Elm and your wallet will hate you :)

    Heather | Port City Prescription

    ReplyDelete
  2. That color looks amazing on you and it looks so comfy yet cute! OMG that shark tooth necklace! Love!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeatsoles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this!! The monogram bangle is so adorable and I love the bow necklace!! That maxi is so cute but looks really comfortable too! Have a great weekend!

    Nikki
    thefashionablewife.com

    ReplyDelete