Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Two for Teesday










Happy July, people!

Who doesn't love a t-shirt?!?  I mean, really.  I love every type of t-shirt out there.  No man left behind.  But maybe a little favoritism with some of my tees.  And these two mint beauties have made it to the top of my list.

This Style Lately could not be more perfect for me.  It's my favorite color and describes a huge chunk of my life... beach bum.  This tank is great for a causal Summer look or for a dressier date ensem.  I loved pairing it with this gorgeous & flowy maxi from Bleue Boutique to balance out the tight-fit of the tank.  Have you guys shopped Bleue yet??!  SUPER obsessed!  I promise you will find some of the most unique pieces at amazing prices.  Make sure to checkout their Facebook page for new item previews! 

And because two tees are better than one .....  what NC girl wouldn't love a Gravel Road Tee !  These shirts are hand-stamped right here in NC & offer some quirky NC humor.  (And since I'm a true t-shirt collector you can trust me on this...  one of the softest tees ever.  )  Make sure to shop Gravel Road with code MODAMAR10 for 10% off!  And I will be hosting a Gravel Road Instagram Giveaway next week so check back!  

Follow on Bloglovin

Linking up with:  Laura

14 comments:

  1. The skirt is everything, love your addition of the necklace and the colour of your shirt.

    http://princessaudu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of these outfits are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the maxi skirt! I like how you added a casual tank to it, so cute! You also can't go wrong with a simple tee and shorts look! <3

    Hope your week is going well!

    xo, Erica
    Casually Styled

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're rocking both of these looks!! In love with that maxi! So pretty!!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeatsoles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. rocking the tees!! love how you dressed up the tank (which is perfect for you) with the maxi skirt, too pretty!

    xo mk
    gold-hatted lover

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that maxi skirt! It is so pretty and I love how you paired it with that tank top!

    Nicole
    Nicole to the Nines

    ReplyDelete
  7. The color combinations on both the outfits are absolutely stunning! Love the skirt version..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love both of these looks! The tees are so cute!

    xo Kylie
    www.dressinsparkles.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. BOTH of these outfits are perfect! That skirt is amazing and I love the colors together! Great combinations :)
    Emelia//www.dreambigandbuytheshoes.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love these shades of blue together. So pretty! - J

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such great and bright colors! Soft tees are the best :)

    Heather | Port City Prescription

    ReplyDelete
  12. We love how these blues pop! We included you in our Weekend Reads: http://www.2girlsin2cities.com/2014/07/weekend-reads-5.html

    ReplyDelete