Friday, July 11, 2014

Overlay











Tee-Gee-Eye-Eff !!

This is one of my favorite casual outfits for a Friday workday.  It's comfy and sweet but my top has a collar so it's totally work-appro, right?  

Who doesn't have a chambray button-up in your closet by now??!  Seriously though....  get with it.  This Charles River Apparel chambray shirt will be an absolute staple in your wardrobe January to December.  It pairs with just about everything - even your super summery skirts & dresses - and can be layered over, layered under, worn open, tied up, tied around the waist or tucked in.  It's a staple.  And CRA makes such a wonderful pieces, this shirt will only get better with time.  

You last saw this White Plum skirt in a two ways to wear it post here.  See how versatile it is??  And it's on major sale right now!  ...you're welcome.  I am also sUUUuuper excited about these sassy sandals I scored on MAAAjor sale this week...like,  $10 major sale.  Yep.

I cannot tell you how excited I am to be styling these new jewels from Compassion Brands.  I hate a bully.  I came home crying nearly every single day of middle school.  And for no other reason than the insecurities of others.  Plainly put, girls are witches.  And that's the polite version of bullying occurring these days in schools.  It breaks my heart to see someone's spirit broken because they are unique.  If only we could all learn to embrace these differences and stop trying to label and control everything & everyone.  Compassion Brands is bringing attention to this epidemic with fashionable jewelry & clothing by donating percentage of sales to charities which support victims of bullying!

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!  I am still majorly obsessed with my RYL extension clip-in set.  They are so much easier to put in everyday than I was anticipating.  And now my own locks just don't look the same...   

Follow on Bloglovin

10 comments:

  1. I love your skirt. The striped midi is so cute!

    www.highheelsandtutus.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Colorful stripes really scream Summer.....so happy to be kind of your style twin with that cute stripey skirt!!

    Rebecca
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the look. the stripe skirt is so playful and I love the shirt layered on top
    xo,
    nancy

    http://www.adoretoadorn.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you styled the chambray and the cheerful stripes with the black accessories!

    Sincerely,
    Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO chic darling, love this dark chambray!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It’s hard to beat a great chambray shirt. Great look!

    ReplyDelete
  7. such a great look, i love the striped skirt and those sandals are awesome!
    xo jac
    thesunshinedistrict.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the outfit. I have a similar shirt and it is one of my faves! Your hair looks amazing! The color you added in makes it a lovely ombré!
    Www.theurbanumbrella.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this look !

    Would you like to follow each other ?

    Kisses

    Emily from PTT

    ReplyDelete