Thursday, July 10, 2014

Mermaid Hair









Happy Friday Eve!

Geez, can you believe it's Thursday already??  This week has flown by!  We had dinner at my in-laws last night and I got to squeeze on my favorite kids.  My niece & nephew are such precious little people.  I love talking and laughing with/at them on our ice-cream golf cart rides.  

Did you notice my hair was looking extra voluptuous today?!??  Wanna know why??  My new fabulous clip-in extensions from Rock Your Locks of course!  So this is my first time wearing extensions, and I couldn't have picked a better company to work with for my first clip-in set.  Not only were these custom made to match the ombre I already had going on, but they are 100% Remy human hair and are AHHmazing!  Honestly, they are silkier than my own locks!  I was so surprised at how seamlessly they blended with my own hair and coloring.  And I love that I could text back and forth with the owner and really get exactly what I wanted in the blending (and I know who I am ordering from and the extensions are coming from the US)  I'm hooked.  

My new locks looked particularly mermaid-y with this GORGEOUS dress from Fabulous Finds Boutique!  I mean, how dynamite is this color??!!  I don't know if the pictures even do it justice.  If pink isn't your jam this maxi is also available in cobalt.  I love the loose fit of the overlay and that instead of a front-back hi-lo cut, the dress has longer panels on the sides.  The wind was kickin' this day and the movement of the dress just looked beautiful!  Fabulous Finds is another NC boutique so you know I'm in love!  Make sure to use code MODA10 for 10% off your purchase!  

Follow on Bloglovin

linking up with:  Tara | Jacqueline

23 comments:

  1. LOVE this dress! It looks so comfortable and carefree!


    Xo,L
    simplylowcountry.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous dress on you! And LOVING the extensions...they look amaze!

    xo, kate
    For The Love Of Fancy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously love this dress!!! I haven't tried extensions but I have been tempted to look into them! I don't want crazy 'Texas' size hair but I want to extend the length on a few days. Thanks for the awesome tip on Rock Your Locks! I will check them out!
    xo, Lee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have always wanted to try extensions too but I was extremely nervous! I felt so comfortable with RYL because there is an actual person (not to mention hairstylist) to work with/speak to. They are so silky & extremely easy to place! xo.

      Delete
  4. This who look is awesome!! That bright pink dress is killing it and I seriously didn't even know you had extensions in!! They blend perfectly :)

    Tori
    FashionBlingGirlyThings

    ReplyDelete
  5. That dress is INCREDIBLE! I want it so badly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The color is SO vibrant in person! Definitely one of my favorites! xo.

      Delete
  6. Those extensions are gorgeous! I would never know it wasn't your own hair! And that dress is just so pretty and perfect for a summer vibe!

    xo Kylie
    www.dressinsparkles.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Maggie that dress is amazing. Looks like the perfect summer dress. Great color as well. So flow-y!

    Lauren xo
    Sophisticated In Style

    ReplyDelete
  8. The dress is stunning, I love the colour and the fit, its so perfect for summer. Your hair does look voluptuous.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it! I love the pink color on you, and how ephereal and flowy the dress is ! Looks amazing
    from the link up, jess
    please stop by
    http://www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I found your blog through the link up on Elle's blog! This dress is absolutely STUNNING! I love the super bright pink - so striking yet still so flowy & pretty! And your hair looks amazing, I would have never known they were extensions!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This dress is so pretty! I love the color. Your hair looks amazing also. I never would have guessed extensions!

    Nicole
    Nicole to the Nines

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am soooo jealous of your gorgeous extensions!!! I have been wanting to get extensions for a while but I always chicken out before biting the bullet. They look totally natural and beautiful on you though! That dress is so fabulous as well - I love that it is so flowy and that color is TO DIE for. xoxoxo Danielle @ www.fortheloveofleopard.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am dying over this dress! Beautiful photos. Your extensions look fabulous.

    xo, Amy Ann
    The Real Arnolds

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow the extensions look so awesome...never could have guess that !! Fabulous dress !!

    www.actstyles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. That is a seriously gorgeous dress, you look amazing~~

    Gina
    Pink Wings

    ReplyDelete
  16. Omgggggg you look so fabulous! Those extensions look so amazing on you! Love the flowy dress too! So pretty!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeatsoles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. YOU LOOK STUNNING! Love your hair, dress, everything... just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  18. gorgeous look, love this maxi!

    xx Angie | http://www.thefashionfuse.com/

    ReplyDelete