Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Summer Beauty Essentials


This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #WalgreensBeauty #CollectiveBias



Happy Hump Day, friends!

There are just certain products a girl has to have for a Summer beauty routine.  Days get hotter, skirts get shorter and weekends are filled with sunshine & salt air.  But luckily, all of my secrets for combating mother nature can be found at Walgreens.  You guys - I am in Walgreens at least 5 times a week.  No exaggeration.   My local store is about two blocks from work, so it's my go-to for snacks, birthday cards, my Orbit obsession and beauty products.  I cannot leave the place without picking up at least one three new products.  It's super convenient and less crowded than larger stores, the employees literally know me by name now, and they are always stocked with the latest beauty must-haves...and not to mention I rack up major Walgreens reward points...  #CollectiveBias



Good news for all of you Walgreens shoppers - there is a 'Gift With Purchase' promo running until August 30th!  Walgreens will send you a coupon when you either text a code or visiting the website which is good for a FREE travel-size makeup brush with any $20 beauty/personal care purchase (excludes baby care.)





Lip dryness is no joke when you are in the sun every weekend.  I make sure to take care of my lips with a Walgreens-brand chapstick egg & the new Revlon ColorStay Moisture Stain.  I am a neutral gal so I chose more of a tan stain color.  I love that it's not too sticky/glossy and seems to have some staying power.  Other Summer necessities?  Magazines and nail polish of course!  Who can leave a drugstore without a magazine?  Not this girl.  They are the best reading material for a day on the boat.  And this new Essie color - 'In The Cab-ana' is so fun for Summer!  I am hooked on all shades of blue right now and it gives you such a nice pop of color.  The hubby tells me it looks like I have hypothermia....  silly boys.  

I have also started using this Hawaiian Tropic Sheer Touch Ultra Radiance sunscreen this year and I am hooked!  It smells like coconuts and Heaven and doesn't leave a sticky film after application.  The older I get, the more I appreciate a nice sunscreen.  



I also pay more attention to my legs & locks during Summer months.  When you're in a bikini every weekend a close shave is mandatory.  The eos shave cream is my favorite to leave my legs silky and razor-burn free.  I also make sure to use a conditioning treatment weekly and try to tie-up my locks with these cute hair ties to avoid breaking and damage.  I actually use all of the Loreal products for hair care right now and I am super impressed with the quality!

So what products do you find at Walgreens that are essential to a stylish Summer? #WalgreensBeauty

Follow on Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. Such perfect summer essentials!! That Loreal hair repair works wonders!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeatsoles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Loreal hair repair sounds amazing! Great post, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your picks! That sunscreen is my absolute fave, mainly because of the smell!

    xo Kylie
    www.dressinsparkles.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! Since the majority of my beauty products besides make up come from cvs or walgreens, this post is perfect! I need to try that eos shave cream!

    Maggie
    www.PolishedClosets.com

    ReplyDelete