Thursday, July 3, 2014

Patriotic Lite











Happy Friday Eve! 

The house is stocked with all of the Hurricane essentials...wine, beer, hummus, wine, cheese-itz water, wine.  Tropical Storm Arthur is trying to ruin my Fourth of July - slash - Bestie Reunion Weekend and I am not having it.  Arthur needs to scoot right on out of here in time for sunshine & fireworks.  

Just like my favorite beer, this outfit isn't quite full-flavored patriotic.  I tried my best to pair red baubles and accessories with this darling Bleue Boutique ballerina dress but the aqua/mint hue was just calling my name ...and I maaaay have wanted to wear my new sandals....  Don't fret - tomorrow I will be back with porkchop-in-a-can patriotism.   In the mean time can we talk about how simple & cute this Sira Mara cuff is?  I just love the color and you can't beat the price point!

Follow on Bloglovin

linking up with:  Tara | Jacqueline | Agi

5 comments:

  1. Love your necklace, the mix of blue and mint is stunning. Cute dress, I love the white mesh detail over it. Lol at your preparations, thats a lot of wine.

    http://princessaudu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you got the wine covered, because let's be real- that's pretty important. Also, I was scrolling down quickly to find out where that cuff was from- it's beautiful!

    Heather | Port City Prescription

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this dress! So gorgeous!

    xo Kylie
    www.dressinsparkles.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE this dress it is so unique and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i am just in love with that dress!! the tulle overlay is so unexpected and quite the fun touch!

    hope the bestie reunion was great. i think i saw on instagram that the weather cleared up for you guys!

    xo mk
    gold-hatted lover

    ReplyDelete