Saturday, July 19, 2014

Summer Skin Essentials



USE CODE SUMMERMODA FOR 25% OFF UNTIL 07/31 !!

Happy Saturday, friends!

I wanted to tell you about a new skincare duo I have been using (and loving) for the past few weeks.  Summer months are so rough on my skin and Enza has just the answer to my oily skin woes.  The Vitamin C Serum helps create balance by improving tone & texture and by hydrating dry areas without making your skin feel oily.  It also brightens skin and promotes anti-aging.  Can I just tell you how AHHmazing this stuff smells??!??  It literally smells like refreshing fresh-squeezed oj on your skin.  I use it in the morning as part of my face-washing routine and it's such a refreshing smell to start the day!  


I incorporated the Glycolic Serum into my night-time routine and have already noticed a more even skin tone.  The glycolic serum gently exfoliates to take away pollutants and dry skin and helps to soften, hydrate & nourish exhausted skin.  I feel like using it at night gives it time to "do work" on my skin overnight so I wake up with a fresh face.  

What's the best part about this duo??!  Right now they are each 40% off with the sale price and the Moda & the Mar discount code!  Just use SUMMERMODA for 25% off until 07/31!

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!


Follow on Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. 40% off sounds great! Also, I love your orange tray---it's so fitting for the post. Where did you get it?

    Another Beautiful Thing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great products!!! thanks for sharing, love finding new products :)
    I invite you to visit my blog and let me know if you would like to follow each other to stay in touch.
    XOXO

    Milu
    www.hellolupi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing because I didn't know these products. I wasn't sure about serums, they are too greasy, but they look great. And the discount is fab!

    Jasmine x
    For a Real Woman
    So easy Spanish!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing, looks interesting! The discount is also bonus ;-)

    Ika
    www.liebeladies.com

    ReplyDelete