Thursday, July 17, 2014

You Are My Sunshine











Happy Thursday, peeps!

How do you make a rainy day better?  A bright tank & fun rain jacket!  This adorable beachcomber coat from Charles River Apparel will actually make you excited for a rainy day.  It's lightweight with a feminine cut and obviously is one of my favorite colors.

Umgee always make the most adorable & affordable pieces and this scalloped tank is no exception.  Although Umgee is a wholesale company, I can almost guarantee your favorite boutique stocks their items.  I know my local boutique does as well as some of my favorite online shops - BohoBluL.Mae & The Mint Julep!  I love the way this top hangs and the yellow hue will definitely knock you out of a neutral rut.  

I was SO excited to share this amazing Daylin Skye Signature bow bag with you today!  Although it won't be available on the website until tomorrow (07/18) I wanted to give you guys a sneak peek.  Can you belive this beauty is hand made??!?  I mean, really.  The vegan-friendly leather is so subtle but still has enough structure to make it a perfect mid-size bag.  I am majorly obsessed with the aqua lining and huge statement bow!  I know you will love Daylin Skye bags just as much as I do!

Follow on Bloglovin

linking up with:  Tara | Jacqueline

20 comments:

  1. That top is sooooo cute!!! Love the yellow with the scalloped edge! You look awesome as always!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeatsoles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE that top!! The scallop detail and the split back is so cute! You also look amazing in yellow!

    xo, Erica
    Casually Styled

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love the fly away yellow top. It's so fun. I really can't think of a better combo then yellow and turquois.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love, love, love the top. The scalloping is gorgeous!!!



    Xo,L
    simplylowcountry.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a super cute summery top....and your color combo is amazing!!!

    Rebecca
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Everything about this outfit is perfect! So in love with that tank!

    xo Kylie
    www.dressinsparkles.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so bummed those shoes aren't in my size!!!! I can't believe they are only $10! What a steal! I am dying over the back of that tank - so cute! The scalloped detailing is amaze! xoxo Danielle @ www.fortheloveofleopard.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. The mint and yellow combo is on point! And how fantastic is that bow-bag?! So girly!

    Heather | Port City Prescription

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a fun top for date night or something similar. You're right, it is cheerful! I have a bright rain jacket too and it always makes the rain better.

    xo, Amy Ann
    The Real Arnolds

    ReplyDelete
  10. loving your open back and the fact that we are twinners today!!

    xo mk
    gold-hatted lover

    ReplyDelete
  11. Um...are you flipping KIDDING me with that top?! Absolutely ADORABLE! Head to toe perfect!

    Colleen | Let's Talk About Lipstick

    ReplyDelete
  12. i just love the detail on that beautiful top!
    xo jac
    http://thesunshinedistrict.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. I swear I just want to raid your whole closet ha!! Love the details on this shirt and the color combo of yellow and turquoise--perfection :)

    Tori
    FashionBlingGirlyThings

    ReplyDelete
  14. I adore your yellow top, the scallop edges is perfect and those jeans look amazing on you.

    http://princessaudu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. That top is so pretty! I love the back detailing! Your heels are also amazing!

    Nicole
    Nicole to the Nines

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am LOVING that statement bow bag! So feminine and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the yellow paired with the turquoise heel. Beautiful!!!

    xoxo,
    Tara Belle
    www.NorthernLights-SouthernBelles.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the aqua lining of the bag too! Its all in the details ;)

    xx Shabnam
    www.breakfastonnewbury.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. The yellow and turquoise work so well together and I love the hint of the turquoise in your bag! Super chic!
    Marianne
    www.goodgirlgoneglam.com

    ReplyDelete