Thursday, July 24, 2014

I'm So Fancy










Fab Finds So Fancy tank c/o | Umgee Shorts c/o : similar here - here - here - here


Happy Thursday, lovers!

So there's really nothing fancy about this casual summer look.  But it is pretty fun to style this So Fancy tank from Fabulous Finds Boutique !  ... just a warning:  the song will be stuck in your head ALL day... I first introduced you to Fabulous Finds (an NC boutique) with this gorgeous pink maxi.  They just do not disappoint!  I am also growing my pom pom shorts collection with this floral pair from Umgee.   Umgee is wholesale but I know your favorite boutique stocks their pieces!


Follow on Bloglovin

linking up with: Tara | Jacqueline

9 comments:

  1. I totally need this tank in my life! I mean, I certainly sing the song enough! love the shorts you paired it with!

    xo Kylie
    www.dressinsparkles.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness...i need this tank in my life. so aweseome!
    xo jac
    thesunshinedistrict.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. maybe not fancy, but certainly adorable! that song is my jam!

    xo mk
    gold-hatted lover

    ReplyDelete
  4. You already know! Shall be humming that for the rest of the morning. That bag is so adorable - NEED.

    XO Kerri Ann
    atrendypeace.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. And now that song is in my head ;) Awesome outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the Eloise Rose Pearl Necklace!!!! So many cute things!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome outfit! That shirt! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those shorts are adorable!! Such a cute casual summer look.

    Lauren xo
    Sophisticated In Style

    ReplyDelete